Bryan Station High School
Students- Click here to take the AdvancED survey to be able to express your opinions about YOUR school!
Parents- click here to take the Parent AdvancED survey! We value your opinion and ask that you take the time to complete this survey.
Please be assured that your responses to this survey will be anonymous. Your honest opinion is appreciated.
Special Programs Info:
8th grade students and parents- Check out the AMAZING special programs that Bryan Station has to offer.
Click here for info about applying to the IT Academy!
Click here for more info on applying to StationARTS!
What's coming up:
Oct. 9~Dress up theme: Funny Tie Day!
Oct. 9~Football vs. Dunbar (HOME @ 7:30 pm)
Oct. 13~PTSA Meeting @ 8 am and 6 pm in Library
- Seniors:Wednesday, October 14th, Jostens will be here for a cap and gown informational meeting beginning at 8:30 am in the auditorium. Thursday, October 22nd, Jostens will be here during all 5 lunches AND at the Parent Night that evening so that you can order your cap and gown. There will be a $40 deposit due for every order.
- Juniors: Wednesday, October 21st, Jostens will be here for a class ring informational meeting beginning at 8:30 am in the auditorium.Thursday, October 22nd, Jostens will be here during Parent Night for any class ring orders. There will be a $40 deposit due for every order.
- Future Educators Club will meet on Monday October 12th at 3:30 in Ms. Burton's room, 511.
- Attention Juniors: If you are interested in learning more about the Governor’s Scholars Program, there will be an information session on Monday, October 12th during Mods 3-4. Please sign up with Mrs. Jones in the Counseling Office if you would like to attend.
- Kiss a Goat? No we aren't kidding! FCCLA is sponsoring a competition where students can vote for their favorite Bryan Station Faculty member to kiss a goat by placing money in the containers in the cafeteria beginning Tuesday, October 13th during all lunch shifts. The money will be donated to Pennies For Patients and will help children who have cancer. The lucky winner will "pucker up" and kiss a live goat on October 23rd.
- HOSA will be having an informal meeting on Wednesday morning 10/14 at 8:00 to plan for some important events that are coming up quickly. Also bring dues and candy for boo grams. The meeting will be in room 151. See Mrs. Jones if you have any questions.
- Archery practice will be on Tuesdays and Thursdays, beginning October 13, 2015, in the high school gym. Anyone interested in being on the archery team will need to arrive at 7am, practice will start promptly at 7:15am.
- FCA (fellowship of Christian athletes) has meetings every Monday morning from 7:55-8:20 in room 225. Although it's called fellowship of Christian athletes you don't have to necessarily be an athlete to come to the meetings! No commitment, Just a positive encouraging group for students to share their interest about Christianity and to help spread positivity around Bryan station high school!
- The Gary R. Martin Central Kentucky College Fair will be held on Monday, October 12th starting at 5:30pm at the Heritage Hall--Lexington Center in downtown Lexington. This event is free and open to the public. All Central Kentucky students and their families are welcomed to attend.
- PTA 5K is October 18th and BSHS needs participants! You can register here.
College Prep News to Use:
Attention Juniors & Seniors: We have representatives from the following colleges/universities visiting Bryan Station in the coming weeks:
Mon., October 12th- Hanover College, Campbellsville University, University of South Carolina, Centre College, and Spalding University
Tues, October 13th- DePauw University
If you are interested in learning more about these colleges, please sign up with Mrs. Guilford in the counseling office.
Join Mr. McMillin's PTSA "Remind" and receive text messages about info at Bryan Station!
Click here to sign up!!!
Our bell schedule for this school year:
KHSAA forms for getting physicals is: http://khsaa.org/general/bottom-tab-pages/general-forms/
*Sports schedule information is provided here merely for convienence, please refer to each coach/schedule for changes not that may not be reflected here.
(The content/advertisement provided by this website is not directly controlled by BSHS nor FCPS, therefore we cannnot be responsible for the content.)