Bryan Station High School
What's coming up:
Aug 31 ~ SBDM Budget Meeting in library @ 5:30 pm
Aug 31 ~ Volleyball v. Bourbon Co. (HOME 5:30 pm)
Aug 31 ~ Boys Soccer v. PLD (HOME 6 pm)
Sept 2 ~ Teacher's Yoga Club in Wellness Center @ 3:45 pm
Sept 2 ~ Girls Soccer v. PLD (HOME 6:15 pm)
Sept 3 ~ Volleyball v. Henry Clay (HOME 5:30 pm)
Sept 3 ~ Boys Soccer v. Scott County (AWAY 6:00 pm)
Sept 4 ~ Football v. Cooper (HOME 7:30 pm)
- Expected delivery date for 2014-15 Yearbooks is September 19th!!
- There will be a Pep Club Meeting Monday August 31st 3:30 in room 234!
- The Young Democrats will be meeting right after school on Tuesday, Sept. 1st in room 264.
- Any girl interested in conditioning for softball needs to see Coach Urbaneja TOMORROW afternoon (Tuesday, September 1st) after school in room 212.
- The first FCCLA monthly meeting will be on Wednesday, Sept. 2nd at 3:20 in Room 520. Students need to sign up with one of the Family and Consumer Science Teachers and bring at least $5 for first membership payment no later than Tuesday, Sept. 1st. Refreshments will be served.
- National Honors Art Society and Art Club will meet Wednesday, September 2, in room 302 A at 3:30.
- The first Key Club meeting will be on Wednesday September 2nd. Please meet in the library at 3:30.
- Seniors wanting to help with the senior homecoming float. Please meet in room 166 after school at 3:30 in room 166 on Wednesday September 2nd.
- There will be a Beta Club meeting on Thursday, September 3rd, in Ms. Webb’s room (room 124).
- Any Junior interested in helping decorate the Junior Class float for the homecoming parade, please plan on staying after school on Thursday, September 3rd. The meeting will start at 330p in room 106.
- Students interested in joining Ladies Leading Tomorrow should sign up in the YSC before or after school by September 4th. LLT returning members need to sign up too. LLT is a Leadership Academy through BCTC and is for young ladies interested in attending College.
- Classic Film Club will meet this Friday, 9/4 from 320 – 5pm IN ROOM 204. We will be watching Freaks! - 1932. After this meeting, we will be meeting on the third Friday of every month.
- Do you want to be Defender of Equality at Bryan Station High School and our community? Then plan to attend the first GSA meeting of the school year in room 226, Friday September 4th, from 3:30 to 4:00. If you have questions, please contact Ms. Kinner in room 226 for details.
- The Fall play "Jungalbook" will have auditions September 8th or 9th from 3:30 – 5:00. Callbacks will be September 10th from 3:30 – 5:30.
Join Mr. McMillin's PTSA "Remind" and receive text messages about info at Bryan Station!
Click here to sign up!!!
Station students qualify for free meal assistance program
- Click here to apply.
Our bell schedule for this school year:
Please be assured that your responses to this survey will be anonymous. Your honest opinion is appreciated.
2015 Summer Reading Lists:
- incoming 9th graders
9th Grade Summer Reading Assignment
- incoming 10th graders
10th Grade General Summer Reading Assignment
10th Grade Advanced Summer Reading Assignment
- incoming 11th graders
11th Grade English 3 Summer Reading Assignment
11th Grade AP English Summer Reading Assignment
KHSAA forms for getting physicals is: http://khsaa.org/general/bottom-tab-pages/general-forms/
*Sports schedule information is provided here merely for convienence, please refer to each coach/schedule for changes not that may not be reflected here.
(The content/advertisement provided by this website is not directly controlled by BSHS nor FCPS, therefore we cannnot be responsible for the content.)