Bryan Station High School
What's coming up:
May 23-25~ Final Exams (Schedule here)
May 24~ IT Academy Graduation ceremony @ 6 pm
May 24~ Dance and Theatre Banquet
May 25~ Graduation practice for seniors @ 8:25 am
May 25~ Latin Dance Team fundraiser at Maria's Kitchen (flyer)
May 26~ BSHS 2016 Graduation @ 4 pm at Rupp Arena
May 27~ Latin Dance Team fundraiser at Jalapenos (flyer)
May 28~ Track/Field State Championships
May 31~ Golf Scramble @ Cassel Creek Golf Course @ 2 pm
- Dress code changes for 2016-2017 can be found by clicking here. Please make sure to read it through so you and your student(s) are aware of the changes as we prepare ALL students to be career and college ready.
- Congratulations to the following SBDM members that have been elected for the 2016-2017 school year: Greg Coker, Jamie Mills, Diana Tracy, Lynn Schentrup, Aaron Timmons, Carlos Verdecchia, Camille Skubik-Peplaski, Melissa Murphy, Christin Helmuth, and Ginny Robinson.
- Summer School will be offered in three sessions at BSHS this summer. Students must be registered to attend, seats are limited in each session. Deadline for applications is May 24th. Please click here to visit our counseling office page for more information and applications.
- Due to lack of candidates, elections for 2016/17 class offices will be postponed until the beginning of next school year. Candidates that submitted applications this year will not need to resubmit.
- Need help with math or English? Come to morning tutoring from 7:45-8:20 a.m. to get homework help and make-up quizzes and tests! Get a pass from your math teacher to go to the library Monday and Wednesday mornings, or get a pass from your English teacher to go to the library Tuesday and Thursday mornings.
College News to Use:
Continue to check out the scholarship page regularly for updates!
Join Mr. McMillin's PTSA "Remind" and receive text messages about info at Bryan Station!
Click here to sign up!!!
Our bell schedule for this school year:
KHSAA forms for getting physicals is: http://khsaa.org/general/bottom-tab-pages/general-forms/
*Sports schedule information is provided here merely for convienence, please refer to each coach/schedule for changes that may not be reflected here.
(The content/advertisement provided by this website is not directly controlled by BSHS nor FCPS, therefore we cannnot be responsible for the content.)