Bryan Station High School
Congratulations to Allison Marcum for being named the 2016 KY Office Professional of the Year! Check out the story about her award here!
AP Testing Info:
Mon, May 2nd~ AP Chemistry Exam @ 7:45 am in Wellness
Mon, May 2nd~ AP Environmental Exam @ 7:45 am in Library
Mon, May 2nd~ AP Psychology @ 12 pm in Wellness
Tues, May 3rd~ AP Spanish Lang. and Culture @ 7:45 am in Wellness
Tues, May 3rd~ AP Physics 1 @ 11:45 am in Studio (rm 312)
Wed, May 4th~ AP English Lit @ 7:45 am in Library
Thurs, May 5th~ AP Calc AB/BC @ 7:45 am in Wellness
Fri, May 6th~ AP US History @ 7:45 am in Wellness
Fri, May 6th~ AP European History @ 11:45 am in Studio (rm 312)
Fri, May 6th~ AP Studio Art (last day for coordinators to submit digital portfolio)
What's coming up:
April 28~ Softball vs. Henry Clay @ 6 pm (AWAY)
April 28~ StationARTs End of Year Extravaganza @ 6 pm
April 29~ Softball vs. Nicholas Co and Knox Central @ 6pm (HOME)
April 29~ Baseball vs. Woodford Co. @ 7:30 pm (AWAY)
April 29~ Girls Lacross vs. Notre Dame @ 6:15 pm (HOME)
April 29~ SBDM Parent Elections from 8 to 10 am and again from 3 to 7 pm
April 30~ Girls Lacrosse Titan Challenge (AWAY)
April 30~ Woodall Track Invitational at BSHS
- SBDM Elections will be held Friday, April 29th from 8 am to 10 am and again from 3 pm to 7 pm in the front foyer. You can find a bio for each of the self-nominated candidates here.
- Nominations are now being accepted for all class offices for the 2016/17 school year. Please see Mr. or Mrs. Timmons in Room 134 or 142A for an application if you are interested in running. Nomination forms must be turned in by Friday, April 29, to be considered.
- International Spanish Academy graduation ceremony will take place on May 6th at 6pm in the Auditorium.
- Attention current Juniors: Applications are now available for the Kentucky Education Experience summer camp. This FREE summer camp is specifically designed for students of diverse backgrounds who want to get an early start on, or need help with, the college admissions process. This camp is for rising seniors only and will be held June 26-29 on Transylvania University's campus. There is a $50 fee to reserve a spot, if the student is selected, but this will be returned upon attendance and completion of the full camp. There is a limited number of spaces. Students can register through a paper application available in the counseling office or online. Application deadline is May 1st.
- Need help with math or English? Come to morning tutoring from 7:45-8:20 a.m. to get homework help and make-up quizzes and tests! Get a pass from your math teacher to go to the library Monday and Wednesday mornings, or get a pass from your English teacher to go to the library Tuesday and Thursday mornings.
College News to Use:
Several Scholarship deadlines are quickly approaching. Check out the Scholarship Page of the BSHS Counseling website for details about a dozen local scholarships. Scholarships are listed in order of deadlines, nearest ones listed at the top. Deadlines for over $10,000 of scholarships have passed just since the beginning of April. Check the counseling website scholarship page regularly.
Join Mr. McMillin's PTSA "Remind" and receive text messages about info at Bryan Station!
Click here to sign up!!!
Our bell schedule for this school year:
KHSAA forms for getting physicals is: http://khsaa.org/general/bottom-tab-pages/general-forms/
*Sports schedule information is provided here merely for convienence, please refer to each coach/schedule for changes that may not be reflected here.
(The content/advertisement provided by this website is not directly controlled by BSHS nor FCPS, therefore we cannnot be responsible for the content.)